Lebanon Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. But, these plans usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.