Disaster Priority in Lebanon, NH
One of the most critical parts of operating a business in Lebanon, NH is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.